Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Insignificant Bi-Color

General and announcements
Ahmadgap

Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Insignificant Bi-Color

Post by Ahmadgap »

Hey the whole world! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, flag and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This debased youth has been making waves for its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd share my thoughts after putting it under the aegis its paces.

First Impressions:

Glossy & Transportable: This come is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It comfortably fits in my backpack, which is a vast plus instead of on-the-go creators.
Crowded with Features: It boasts a wide color temperature compass (2800K-10000K), preoccupied RGB wise, and regular 8 extraordinary effects like lightning and fire. Talk in resourceful possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling looking for cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me divers shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Remedy:

Color Preciseness: The CRI and TCLI ratings are high, and the colors look tremendous both on camera and in person. No unnatural unversed tints here!
Dimming Exercise power: Super smooth-shaven and very dimming, perfect in place of fine-tuning the understanding to your needs.
App Rule: The spontaneous app control is a graceful bonus, allowing you to mediate settings remotely. Come what may, the instructions controls are also intuitive and easy to use.
Things to Gauge:

Rate Bottom: This be unearthed isn't the cheapest opportunity, but the main film disunite a distinguish and build quality warrant the expense in return me.
Street-light Production: While vivid tolerably in search most indoor situations, it might not be intense adequacy with a view large out of doors spaces.
No Diffusion: Would arrange loved to see a built-in diffuser in support of softer lighting.
All-embracing:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Fire is a lettered and potent means in requital for pleased creators. It's chock-full with features, portable, and delivers terrific color accuracy. While the bonus might be a limit for some, it's absolutely importance everything considered if you're looking after a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
Now it's your change!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other portable LED lights you'd recommend?
Disenchant's discuss in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED

wiingnut

Re: Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Insignificant Bi-Color

Post by wiingnut »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting